The Fixed Bollard is a counter-intrusion system that can be installed
in open areas to prevent vehicular traffic. It is an energy absorbing,
vertical beam system that is capable of obstructing a vehicle and preventing
entry. As a concrete/steel barrier, the Fixed Bollard is used to protect
critical infrastructure and define access routes or roadways. It consists
of one or more superposts.
The Fixed Bollard is available in a variety of shapes, sizes, and finishes.
It provides protection to critical infrastructures while still maintaining
pedestrian freedom. The Fixed Bollard has the following features:
• Kit-based system with minimal installation time
• Passive barrier system
• Low maintenance required
• Can be installed in areas of existing terrain
• Crash rating certification provided
This system can be installed in virtually any existing perimeter environment;
e.g., border security, military bases, nuclear power plants, aerospace
and defense industries. Repairs can be made in the field. The components
are readily accessible.
Installation expense is minimal due to a simple configuration with few
parts and only excavation for holes to place the bollards.
Because Fixed Bollards are constructed of high strength materials and
is galvanized or polymer coated it is maintenance free.
The Fixed Bollard options include:
• Custom design to fit perimeter setting
• Retrofit to existing perimeter security system
• Various post spacings
• Various post heights
• Timely response to customer inquiries
• Onsite installation oversight
• Highly qualified support personnel who hold Government Security